Assessing its success
The Mathspeak project’s success will be assessed in a number of ways:
- Participants will be tested before and after using Mathspeak. The tests will be available for use in the future by other organisations.
- We will also measure the number of additional pupils participating in the e-course after the end of the pilot stage.
- We also hope for feedback from officials and educationalists who, influenced by the projects results, tell us that they have added mathematical language to their maths and foreign language syllabuses.
- We will record the number of downloads of the teaching materials, and the number of visitors to the website.
- We will also conduct a general satisfaction survey at the end of the project.